Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My biggest savings yet!!


Today was the Quaker Sale and Alberstson's. I had heard about the sale and collected all the coupons I could. I was at the store at 6:00 am. I was shocked to see a group of ladies standing at the door waiting to get in. I decided to go shopping in the morning for a few reasons. 1- You get first pick of the sale. 2- Everyone is still asleep and the store is empty. 3- I am by myself so I can talk all the time I needs. Ok, for the final results.... I bought 12 boxes of instant oatmeal, 10 boxes of granola bars, got a free OJ, got 2 free Clorox wipes and 4 bottles of 409 cleaning solution. The total I spent on this is 29.68 and I save (this is the best part) 108.78:) I am so excited. The total of money that I have saved just this month on groceries is 249.07. My food storage is growing so fast. I am glad I started couponing. I don't care what other people say about it all I know is that I am doing something GREAT for my family. This is what my food storage looks like. It is all name brand items and I only spent 1.oo or less on everything except the cleaning items which were less than 1.50.

2 comments:

Autumn & Chris said...

Yahooooeeee Kimmeeeee!!! love your blog it's darling. Savings are awesome too. love ya sista.
Have a good one. See ya Saturday.
Autumn

Idontcare said...

Ohhhhh! I suck. My coupon book has like 5 coupons in it. I need you to teach me. I miss you and love you. Kiss the baby for me. By the way your blog is so cool. I want one too! Gee, I seem to be a copy cat huh!