Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have NEVER shopped like this


                                                                                   I will talk about the bottom picture first. I got all of the baby soap for free. Walmart actually owed me money. I walked out with 30 bars at $1.00 a piece for free. I got all lysol wipes for free and the cleaning spray bottles for 1.25. I got the toothbrushes for free and 14 colgate toothpastes for .24 cents a piece. I got the cans on sale as well as the shampoo. 


The picture on the top I got 26 bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal for FREE. Anybody want any cereal?I also bought 89 cans of campbell soups and other things in the picture as well. I spent around $60.00 but I saved $250.00. Ron was so shocked with the savings I have saved us this week.  My year supply of food is growing and I can't believe how easy this is. 

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Kim! I am so happy to see your blog! Jax is getting so big! My little Chase is going to be 1 yr old on October 19. and Hayden will be 3 on Nov 9th! I cannot believe how fast they grow up! I am ready to have our 3rd and finally baby, but Shawn isn't yet. Hopefully soon! Okay girl...share with me the world of coupon shopping! I cannot believe the deals you are getting and all the freebies! it is amazing!
Love and miss you all so much! We really need to all keep in touch much better and more frequent!
Take care, and tell Ron hi for me!