Thursday, September 25, 2008

1 day older and wiser too!

My birthday week started out bad but then it ended with hanging out with friends, laughing and turning 1 more day older, 31. My best friend Autumn and I have the same birthday and we always celebrate together. Thank goodness we decided to celebrate our birthday the day after. We went to Park City to play and have dinner. Ron had a great idea to ride the alpine slide. After we rode the slide we rode the coaster. I asked one of the lifties since it is our birthday could we all ride again for free. He let us ride the coaster again and also let us ride the zip line. What a great birthday to get free things. Dinner was great and then we went and hung out at West Gate Resorts.











1 comments:

Autumn & Chris said...

Kim-
Hey there Chicky... I need you to e-mail me that pic. of Chris so i can put it on his b-day post.
Thanks!! Love ya,
Autumn